TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS
429, Messoghion Avenue, GR-153 43 Aghia Paraskevi, Athens, Greece
TÜV ΑUSTRIA HELLAS: In the service of quality, safety and the environment since 1994.
TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS has been active in Greece for more than 15 years and is a daughter company of the Austrian Organization of Inspection and Certification "TÜV AUSTRIA", established in 1872 in Vienna.
TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS’ headquarters are situated in Athens, and has also branch offices in Thessaloniki and Heraklion, Crete. Since 2005, TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS has representative offices at Cyprus, Turkey, Jordan, Albania, Israel and Egypt.
TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS holds one of the leading positions in the Greek Market at the sector of Management Systems Certification and Inspections- Certification of Material, Products, Machinery and Equipment, Building and Industrial Installations.
TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS' activities in the field of audit, certification and technical inspection include:
- Audit and Certification of Quality Managements Systems (ΕΝ ΙSO 9001), Environmental Managements Systems (ISO 14001 and EMAS Regulation), Food Safety Management Systems (ISO 22000, FS22000, BRC, IFS, IFS Logistics, IFS Broker), Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSAS 18001), Information Security Management Systems (ISO 27001), Business Continuity Management Systems (BS 25999), IT Service Management Systems (ISO 20000) and Total Management Systems in the Crop Production (AGRO 2, GLOBALGAP Protocol) and the Quality Assurance of Pork Meat (AGRO 3).
- Audit and Certification of Organic (biological) Products according to the European regulations 834/2007 and 889/2009.
- Verification of corporate social responsibility reporting according to GRI- ISO 26000.
- Audit and Certification according to ELOT 1429, ELOT 1433, ELOT 1435, EN 15733
- In the Health sector, additionally to the above mentioned Management Systems, certification against ISO 13485 for organizations producing or trading Medical Products is also provided.
- Audit and Certification of photovoltaic systems for domestic use and photovoltaic parks according to EN 62446:2009
- Audit and Certification in Wind Energy.
- Validation of Greenhouse Gases (CO2) emissions reports according to the Emission Trading Scheme ( European directive 2003/87/EK, 2007/589/EK – 2009/339/EK)
- Lifts inspection and certification, as well as CE marking of manufacture safety devices.
- Inspection and certification of lifting devices, cranes, industrial buildings and metallic constructions, pressure vessels and Natural Gas networks, as well as the certification of welders and welding methods.
- Quality Control services for public and private projects.
- Training courses, through TÜV ACADEMY and IRCA, in all the above subjects and custom-tailored seminars for companies and organizations.
ΤÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS in Numbers:
- 2 branch offices in Greece
- 6 branch offices abroad
- 110 auditors in Greece and abroad
- 5.600 management systems certifications
- 31.000 lift inspections
- 10.700 certified welding machinery
- 780 certified pressure vessels
- Inspection and Certification of High and Medium Pressure Natural Gas networks of a total length exceeding 130km
- Shop Inspection of Natural Gas pipes of a total length of 530 km
- 8.500 executives trained through our courses